Sunday, December 26, 2010

First post

This is something I should have done years ago.  I should have been recording all the things my daughter has gone through all these years.  I guess it's  never too late though.  So here goes...

I haven't asked her if I could do this, but, I just feel like it needs to be written down.

First of all, let me just say that Morgan is one of the strongest, toughest, most amazing  persons I have ever known.  Because of her strength, she has never been one to give up or let anyone tell her she's not able to do something, because of her heart.  She has survived more medical issues in her short eighteen years, than most people do in a lifetime.   She had her first surgery, a pacemaker implantation, at the age of eleven days after birth.  She has had four subsequent surgeries since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment